Our team has expertise in all the core business areas including rating, policy administration, claims management, billing and finance, agency management systems and bureau reporting. We also have unique expertise at the intersection of these functions in the areas of business intelligence and CRM, where the data from all of these come together to become more than the sum of their parts.
Experience with Lines of Business
Experience with Distribution Channels
- Personal Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Excess/Surplus Insurance
- Specialty Insurance
- Guarantee Funds
- Technology Strategy, Assessment and Road map services let you know where your business stands in relation to your competition, and how you may use new advances in IT to gain a competitive advantage.
- Undertaking a System Selection (RFI/RFP) will ensure you are able to find new software platforms which best align with not only current business needs, but also ensure the technology will meet your company needs and goals in the future.
- Data Services such as a Master Data Management project, will ensure your business data is well organized, accessible, and reliable - allowing you to make the most informed decisions.
- Regardless if you are starting a new Data Warehousing project, or updating your existing platform, successfully integrating multiple data sources is paramount to ensuring users have a complete view of your company data.
- Customization, Configuration, and Implementation projects, will ensure your systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, meet your business needs, and have a look and feel which match your brand.
- Undertaking a Legacy Modernization project will ensure your current technological capabilities are as efficient and up-to-date as possible, without the need for expensive new enterprise solutions.
- A client in New York determined their legacy policy administration system would not meet their needs moving forward. Cosenta assisted with industry research, and requirements gathering, as well as the creation, distribution, and scoring of the RFP. After identifying a short-list, the client was able to make an informed decision regarding what vendor to move forward with; Cosenta provided further assistance with negotiations and contract reviews.
- A regional P&C carrier operating in the Northeast marketplace required assistance integrating multiple user programs with their back-end storage systems. Cosenta integrated the company's policy admin system with their billing platform, as well as claims management system to ensure ease of access to all company data, and facilitate internal, as well as mandatory industry statistical reporting.
- A personal lines carrier required assistance with the implementation of a new policy admin system which they had recently purchased. Cosenta contributed by facilitating the development of project requirements, leading user acceptance testing, and providing overarching implementation advisory to help manage risks, and ensure the clients business needs were successfully met.